Sunday, October 30, 2011

Motorola s805 Bluetooth Headphones Review

A few months back I decided it was time for a new pair of Bluetooth headphones and after 2 months of searching and weighing all pros/cons of many different brands I figured I'd stay with my Motorola roots and get a set of s805's. I have been using the s305's for a few years now and even though the s805 are a different headset type(s305 where on ear behind the head) I was so impressed I had to try Motorola's updated Bluetooth model. As soon as I opened the package I was surprised by their size. These headphones are BIG, but not in a bad way and they're aren't very heavy either. Functionality is quite nice with the ability to skip tracks, pause/play, adjust volume, take calls and they also have a connector to hard wire them in case the battery gets low. I've only listened to them for around 10 hours so far and as of now I would recommend them for anyone who likes the Bluetooth convinces and long battery life. Sound wise they have good highs and mids but the bass is a bit limited. Compared to the s305s it's a huge upgrade as they have basically no bass but compared to some Bose Triports the s805 are lacking. My music taste doesn't usually focus on bass intensive music but the s805's can handle good quality base tracks just fine. I sampled a little Young Jeezy just for fun and I was actually impressed as there was no distortion but if you want some headphones and will bass-you-to-death these aren't for you(in my opinion the Bose Triports have overpowering bass but everyone has their own opinion). Overall I picked these up for $47 shipped and give them a 8.5/10. Definately recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment