Sunday, October 2, 2011

Hp Touchsmart Tx2, personal experience with the Touchsmart series

These last two weeks I've been using a Hp Touchsmart Tx2 as my primary laptop with Windows Developer Preview and I have to say I am very impressed. This particular tablet PC has a 30gb SSD(this isn't the original drive, you'll have to wait awhile before they make SSD's the standard but I would definitely recommend upgrading to one) and a boot time of 10 seconds. I've been using Microsoft Office Onenote 2010 for all my classes and taking notes is a dream, after using this for two weeks I honestly don't think I'll be able to go back to the standard "non-touch" laptop. As soon as the developers preview was released I wanted to get a tablet to truly test this new, touch friendly OS and it just so happened that my friends was looking to sell his Tx2. Getting into the tablet PC world can be a bit pricey but lucky I was able to find one for cheap. I plan on using this much more intensely soon and just wanted to give a little update of the Preview.

1 comment: