Thursday, September 8, 2011

Motorola MOTOROKR S305 Bluetooth stereo headphones

The first product I figured I'd review that wasn't a smart phone would have to be my Motorola S305 Bluetooth headphones. I've owned these for over 2 years now and I literally use them on a daily basis. Of all the different gadgets I have purchased, this is by far the best investment I have ever made. Before becoming a Bluetooth lover, I was like most people using the standard in-ear headphones and was extremely worried about the sound quality, battery life and clarity(static interference) of a wireless stereo headsets on the market. One day I was running on the treadmill and my headphone wire got caught on something and ripped the $100 headphones(they were an over-ear model) from my head causing them to break in half. Immediately after that happened, I walked to my computer, searched the different Bluetooth stereo headphones and bought these. These Bluetooth headphones are very cheap compared to the many other brands but I have yet to have a single complaint with these. The audio quality is very good for most music but it lacks a little in the bass region, so don't expect to listen to Young Jeezy and have the same quality as the subs in your car. I listen to a wide variety of music and I am very impressed with the quality for these wireless headphones. The battery life on these is quite good with roughly 6 hours of listening to music and about 6.5 hours talking on the phone. Yes, these headphones also have a built-in microphone so while you're going on a run and someone calls, all you have to do is push a button on the right side of the headphone and you can talk while you run. The headphones also have volume buttons, an on/off button and next/previous track buttons. I can't tell you how many times I would be walking down the street listening to music and get a call. It's as simple as pushing a button and you're talking to said caller, plus when the call is finished the music resumes right where it left off. It almost impossible for me to write down all the reasons I love these headphones but I'll just leave this food for thought. You can get these headphones for around $40. How much do those Bose/Beats you want cost? At least 5-10 times that? And what happens when the headphone cord gets caught on a door handle and rips the wire out? I can walk around the house with no phone/computer by me and these just keep going. With a range of over 30ft the benefits of having these headphones just keep going. If you have ever though about getting Bluetooth headphones this is the place to start. They will sync with anything that has Bluetooth(which is literally every smart phone there is(Iphones, Windows phones, Android phones, Blackberrys and all others) and the majority of modern computers/laptops/tablets). I GUARANTEE you will not be disappointed with these. The Motorola MOTOROKR S305 Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headphones get an A++ rating from me.

4 comments:

  1. Also a cool think to think about would be using these for your PS3. That uses bluetooth and I'm sure it would work just as well for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love wireless technology!!! following!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any recommendations for an inear phones?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @R.gers wired or wireless? Because Motorola makes an inear pair of bluetooth headphones called the S10-HD

    ReplyDelete