Friday, February 27, 2015

Laptop Review: HP ZBook 17.3" - Core i7 4700MQ - 24GB Ram - 1TB Solid State

Let's just say my work laptop is a beast. Okay. It's more than a beast. It's brutal. This computer is by far the best setup I've ever used and I'm wondering if it can get any better than this. The i7-4700MQ is simply great. 24GB of ram? DUH. 1TB SSD? Completely necessary. Unfortunately I don't game on this computer but it's wonderful for say... word docs? internet? youtube? Being a computer I keep at work I mostly do work on it so it's being highly unutilized but the stability of this computer is unmatched. In my line of work I don't have time for hangs and lagging so this may be a bit overpowered yet I'm not complaining. You can pick up a ZBook fairly similar to this for under $2,500 but upgrading the ram and to a ssd with cost you. Those upgrades are not really necessary though. Unless you're insane then they're completely necessary. So do it. Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment